We are delighted to announce our My Lily Christmas Event is returning for 2023 at Fumbally Stables!
This year My Lily has four workshops for the Third Edition of My Lily Christmas Event.
It will happen on 2nd December at Fumbally Stables, The Liberties, Dublin 8 @4pm.
My Lily Event was created with the purpose to be a different Night out, a time to have fun, learn, meet new people and do your Christmas Shopping stress free in a relaxing and fun environment.
The Ticket includes:
- Private Christmas Market
- Workshops & Fun Activities
- Food & Drinks ( Wine, Tea, Soda)
- Goodie Bag worth over €50
- Dry Flower Bouquet & Vase
- My Lily Silk Winter Launch
- Special Discount on Gifts
- Prize Draws
We will have 4 workshops:
Get Ready With Catriona: Catriona will be talking about finding the balance as women, mother, professional trying to find time for self care and finding herself through make up, and using make up as more than just beauty but to realise creativity. She will also do her make up for the event live, showing her quick tricks and tips. You can bring your make up to the event and get ready with Catriona at the event in a positive, encouraging space.
- Craft Class: Learn how to Beautify your home with dry flowers. This workshop will happen in the main room and includes a free vase and flowers to bring home.
- Reflexology Workshop: Iula Baia is an Holistic Therapist, Reflexogist and Massage Therapist she will teach the main points of reflexology and how it can help to relax and detox eliminating the toxins through your bloodstream. Reflexology helps the body heal itself because when the reflex points are treated with acupressure it increases the blood circulation to the corresponding part of the body.
- Stretching Workshop: Learn how to keep your body moving with Ballet Fitness expert Samantha Goulart.
This year the event will take places in two different rooms, giving the freedom to people to shop at the Christmas Market in between the workshops, or during a workshop they don't want to be part.
The ticket is non refundable and must be presented to enter the event. You can collect it or purchase at My Lily Kiosk or choose Delivery by post.
📸Official event photographer: Leticia Garcia
Letícia is a Brazilian lifestyle photographer with a degree in Audiovisual and Social Communication. She started doing photoshoots of women to help them increase their self-esteem through photos, so they could see themselves from a different point of view.
Over time, Leti had a demand for other photographic styles, such as couple photo shoots, pregnancy, family and personal branding. She realized how important it is to capture every moment of our lives, it makes people proud of themselves and keeps these memories forever.
She believes that capturing authentic and candid photos shows that we are different as human beings and have our story and personality. That's what makes us special. Today Leti also works in a photography studio and does photoshoot at Dublin streets.